Funfilled day!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I could just catch him before he ran off again! ;-)

Lets start the day with some exercise ;-) Doggies happy being let out after a good night's sleep need to run to get rid of that build up energy. ;-) If you are wondering who is Rueben, he's the one with the most white. Fynn has a black hind end.
Enjoy! ;-)






A few new pix, taken in the yard, Fynn and Rueben next to each other, who is who?


Rueben is the one on the left, he has more white.


But here he's on the right!
 
And here as well.

 
What is it?

Than after a day hard work and play it's good to rest. This time on my (hospital) bed in my office. Who is who? Fynn is right and Rueben is on the left. ;-)



If you're interested in meeting Rueben drop me an email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

# # #

0 comments: